Results: 2015 Interior Designer Licensure Examination
This is an official announcement from PRC.
MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 204 out of 336 passed the Interior Designer Licensure Examination given by the Board of Interior Design in Manila last October 2015.
The result of examination with respect to one examinee was withheld pending final determination of his liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
The members of the Board of Interior Design who gave the licensure examination are Sonia Santiago-Olivares, Chairman; Kathryn Milagrosa B. Abaño and Maria Carlota D. Hilvano, Members.
The results were released in 10 working days after the last day of examination.
The top performing school is University of the Philippines - Diliman with a 97.30% passing percentage.
The successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places in the exams are the following:
Below is the full list of passers:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later. – Rappler.com