Passers of April 2013 Engineers and Electricians Licensure Exams
MANILA, Philippines - The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced on Friday, April 26 that 644 out of 1,666 registered electrical engineers passed and 773 out of 1,875 registered master electricians passed the licensure exams administered by the Board of Electrical Engineering in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Legazpi.
The PRC also announced that 25 passed the Technical Evaluation for the Upgrading as Professional Electrical Engineers given by the Board of Electrical Engineering in Manila in April.
The University of the Philippines - Los Baños and the University of Batangas ranked the highest with a 100% passing rate. There were a total of 19 examinees from UPLB and 17 examinees from the University of Batangas.
The examinees who garnered the top ten highest scores and the top performing schools are as follows:
Complete list of successful examinees below:
The registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on May 15, 16 and 17, 2013. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay
- the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016 for REGISTERED ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Initial Registration Fee of P450 and Annual Registration Fee of P420 for 2013-2016 for REGISTERED MASTER ELECTRICIAN.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oath-taking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examinations will be announced at a later date. - Rappler.com
Image via Shutterstock