Class, gov't office suspensions: Monday, July 6
What's the weather like in your area? Tweet us the situation: Use #weatheralert and tag @rapplerdotcom.
Please refresh this page for updates.
MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – Here is a list of schools and areas where classes and government offices have been suspended for Monday, July 6, due to Tropical Storm Egay (Linfa), which continues to bring rain in most parts of Luzon.
- National Capital Region or Metro Manila (classes in all levels and government offices)
- Ilocos Sur (all levels)
- Benguet, including Baguio City (all levels)
- Abra (all levels)
- Cavite (all levels)
- Ilocos Norte (preschool to high school)
- Alaminos City, Pangasinan (preschool and elementary)
- Bauang, La Union (all levels)
- San Fernando, La Union (all levels)
- Agoo, La Union (all levels)
- Calaca, Batangas (preschool ot high school)
- Taytay, Rizal (all levels)
For more information: When are classes cancelled or suspended? – Rappler.com