Celebrate Independence Day with a Filipino film marathon at Cinema Centenario
MANILA, Philippines – Independence Day is only a week away, and as June 12 nears, another way to get into the nationalistic spirit is by delving deep into the exquisite story-telling, art and history of well-loved Filipino films.
Cinema Centenario, the humble home of Filipino films located at Maginhawa, is holding an Independence Day movie marathon on June 12, so grab your friends and save the date ASAP.
The screening schedule is as follows:
- Liway by Kip Oebanda (PG) - 1 pm
- Goyo by Jerrold Tarog (PG) - 3:30 pm
- Balangiga: Howling Wilderness by Khavn De La Cruz (R16) - 6:30 pm
- Respeto by Treb Monteras II (R13) - 9 pm
- ML by Benedict Mique (R16) - 11 pm
Ticket prices per screening cost P200 each for regular viewers and P150 for students.
Cinema Centernario is located at the 2nd floor of #95 Maginhawa Street, Teachers Village East, Diliman, Quezon City.
For more details, you can visit Cinema Centenario's Facebook page. – Rappler.com