IN PHOTOS: First official stills of 'Goyo: Ang Batang Heneral'
MANILA, Philippines – TBA Studios has released the new official photos of Paulo Avelino and the cast of the upcoming movie Goyo: Ang Batang Heneral.
The photos were released on on Tuesday, November 14, in celebration of the young general's birthday.
Aside from Paulo as Goyo, the studio also released photos of Benjamin Alves as lieutenant (later president) Manuel L. Quezon, Mon Confiado as Emilio Aguinaldo, Epy Quizon as Apolinario Mabini, Karl Medina as Santiago Barcelona, Alvin Anson as Gen.Alejandrino, and Art Acuña as Manuel Bernal.
New characters were also introduced. Gwen Zamora will play the role of Remedios Nable Jose, Empress Schuck will be Felicidad Aguinaldo, Stephanie Sol will play Clara, and Miguel Faustman will play General McArthur.
Goyo is the follow-up to the movie Heneral Luna, which starred John Arcilla and was released in 2015. Goyo will be released in 2018. – Rappler.com
More Goyo: Ang Batang Heneral on Rappler
- WATCH: After 'Heneral Luna,' a movie on Gregorio del Pilar is in the works, Paulo Avelino to star
- Benjamin Alves on playing President Manuel L Quezon
- LOOK: 'Goyo: Ang Batang Heneral' cast revealed
- WATCH: First trailer for 'Goyo: Ang Batang Heneral' is out
- Paulo Avelino on historical dramas and being Goyo
- Jerrold Tarog talks ‘Goyo,’ Paulo Avelino, and topping ‘Heneral Luna'