WATCH: Bridal makeup from ceremony to reception
Every bride wants to look best on her wedding day – and while that may be one of the million things a woman can stress over on her special day, it really doesn’t have to be.
Hair and make-up artist Muriel Vega Perez proves as much with a buildable look that can take the bride through her whole wedding with just a few simple additions.
For the ceremony look, he accentuated the bride’s natural glow with champagne shadow, soft contour and blush, and highlighter. He topped the look off with candy pink lips that are perfect for that “kiss the bride” moment.
For the reception look, he amped up the drama of the bride’s makeup, adding more eyeliner, white shadow to the inner corners of the eyes, and layering the pink lipstick with a bold red, making the bride look party ready.
Muriel decided to do things differently for the hair, putting the bride’s hair down for the ceremony look, and up for the reception. For the ceremony, he gave the bride romantic loose waves that will look beautiful even with a veil. For the reception, he put the bride’s hair in an elegant updo, with a braided bun for added volume – this way, the bride’s hair is out her face as she eats and dances away at the reception!
Here's what he used to create these looks:
For the ceremony
- Estee Lauder foundation in Tawny
- Cinema Secrets concealer in Neutral
- W7 Banana Dreams loose powder
- MAC pro longwear bronzer in Dark Deep
- Sleek MakeUP blush in Pixie Pink
- K-Palette Lasting 3-way eyebrow pencil
- Ever Bilena Advance Glowout highlighter in Strobe
- MAC eye shadow in Expensive Pink
- Urban Decay Naked Ultimatte Basics in Faith and Lockout
- K-Palette lasting liner
- Boktoh falsies
- W7 Lip Twister in Pink
- MAC lipstick in Fusion Pink
- Hair clips by Couronne.ph
For the reception
- Yves Saint Laurent eyeliner
- MAC eyes shadow in Moondust
- MAC lipliner in Cherry
- Sleek MakeUP Matte Me lipstick in Old Hollywood
- Braided bun by Lynelle Hair Fashion
- Hairpiece by Couronne.ph