Ippudo reopens for delivery in Metro Manila
MANILA, Philippines – Japanese ramen chain Ippudo Philippines reopened 3 of its Metro Manila branches for pick-up orders starting Tuesday, May 5 and for GrabFood delivery orders starting May 11.
Ippudo is currently taking pre-orders for their go-to ramen from May 5 to May 10, 10 am to 5 pm, with pick-up dates set for May 8 to May 10.
Orders can be placed via Ippudo's contact numbers. After payment has been made via GCash or bank transfer, you can have your chosen courier service pick-up your orders for you, or you can do it yourself, curbside style.
As of Thursday, May 7, Ippudo's Ayala The 30th, Uptown Mall BGC, and The Standard Group's Central Kitchen branches are operational.
Ippudo's delivery menu includes most of their signature ramen offerings – freshly-made broth and toppings included – plus a variety of side dishes and ramen add-ons.
- Shiromaru Special - P495
- 15-hour broth, dash, slow-cooked pork belly chashu, tamago, akikikurage, negi, nori, thin noodles
- Shiromaru Motoaji - P390
- Original tonkotsu ramen
- Akamaru Shinaji - P405
- Modern-style tonkotsu ramen
- Karaka Special - P499
- Spicy tonkotsu, torched chashu, thin wavy noodles, spicy minced meat, miso paste, garlic oil, tamago, nori
- Karakamen - P405
- Spicy tonkotsu
- Yokohama Lekei - P499
- Lekei-style, chicken-pork broth, torched chashu, thick noodles, shoyu tamago, Japanese spinach, cabbage
- Vegetarian mushroom ramen - P420
- Mushroom broth, sautéed white button mushrooms, tofu, thin noodles, miso paste, garlic oil, ajikikurage, negi
- Pork buns - P295
- Chicken buns - P295
- Hakata-style gyoza - P215
- Deep-fried gyoza - P225
- Nanban karate - P265
Add-ons like nori, tamago, braised belly, ramen noodles, negi, and more are available, too.
Ippudo closed all of their branches on March 16, 2020 to donate hot meals to front liners affected by the coronavirus outbreak. – Rappler.com