Silantro Fil-Mex Cantina reopens 5 branches for takeout, delivery
MANILA, Philippines – After closing down all branches on March 17, 2020, 5 of Silantro Fil-Mex Cantina's stores have reopened for takeout orders starting Saturday, May 16.
From 10 am to 6 pm every day, the following Silantro branches nationwide are now open for SMS orders:
- Kapitolyo, Pasig (09982938321)
- UP Town Center, Katipunan (09560586830)
- Baguio City (074) 2464950
- Dagupan City, Pangasinan (075) 6491001
- Urdaneta City, Pangasinan (075) 6157627
Silantro's complete menu is available to order – that includes its signature nachos, meaty burritos, grilled seafood, cheesy quesadillas, skewers, fries, chicken wings, and paella.
Third-party courier services can be arranged for pick-up – just get in touch with your preferred branch first. – Rappler.com