IN PHOTOS: Pia Wurtzbach at New York Fashion Week
MANILA, Philippines – Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach continues to dazzle in New York. After walking for the American Heart Association's Go Red for Women fashion show, Pia walked the runway for designer Sherri Hill, one of the sponsors of the Miss Universe organization, on day 2 of New York Fashion Week.
Pia also met former top model Carmen Dell'Orefice during the event.
Day 3 saw Pia heading to the fashion shows of Son Jung Wan, Leanne Marshall, and Monique Lhullier.
Day 3: #MoniqueLhuiller Fall 2016 fashion show during #NYFW at Moynihan station. #NYFW #NYFW16 #MostBeautifulDay #missuniverse #missuniverse2015 #missuniverso #missphilippines #philippines #nyc #piawurtzbach #confidentlybeautiful #missuniversephilippines #missphilippines2015 #welcomehome #mabuhay #worldclassfilipina #shinepinay #queen #bbpilipinas #pianatics #jamesbond #nextbondgirl #piabond #007 #Spectre @missuniverse @piawurtzbach
Pia also met Miss Universe 1988 Porntip "Bui" Nakhirunkanok-Simon from Thailand during Monique Lhullier's fashion show.
In between her Fashion Week appearances, Pia had a photo shoot with former America's Next Top Model judge Nigel Barker, who also did a shoot with Filipino personalities last year.
Pia wore a dress by Boom Sason during day 4 of Fashion Week.
She later changed into a red dress by Jot Losa for another event and greeted fans a Happy Valentine's Day alongside Miss USA Olivia Jordan.
Pia also took time off to be with her mentor Jonas Gaffud and the handsome Dr Mike.
On day 6 of New York Fashion Week, Pia was spotted wearing a Carmen Marc Valvo outfit and attended the designer's show. Pia wore his dress during the American Heart Association's Go Red For Women event last week.
On day 7, Pia attended the Naeem Khan fashion show.
This is the final look you all helped choose this morning on Periscope! Loved chatting with you all! -Pia pic.twitter.com/cFcz5y97At— Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach (@MissUniverse) February 17, 2016
We'll update this with more pictures as they come in.
Which is your favorite outfit so far? – Rappler.com
More Miss Universe on Rappler:
- LOOK: Pia Wurtzbach's striking red outfit at New York fashion event
- LOOK: Pia Wurtzbach starts job as special correspondent for Super Bowl
- IN PHOTOS: Pia Wurtzbach's Grand Homecoming Special
- Social Media: Filipinos all praises during Pia Wurtzbach parade
- Beauty queens on PH as pageant powerhouse
- Pia Wurtzbach meets President Aquino for first time since Miss Universe win
- Miss Universe president Paula Shugart on Filipino fans
- IN PHOTOS: Fans welcome Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach back home
- IN PHOTOS: Pia Wurtzbach at grand homecoming parade
- Pia Wurtzbach honored with key to the city of Manila
- WATCH: Pia Wurtzbach shares awesome advice from Shamcey Supsup
- Pia Wurtzbach to wear more Filipino designs during reign
- WATCH: Pia Wurtzbach defends answer on US military presence in PH
- Pia Wurtzbach on love life, being 'sawi,' and more
- Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach arrives in Manila
- WATCH: Miss Colombia, Steve Harvey laugh at Miss Universe memes
- WATCH: Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutierrez discusses 'nightmare' Miss Universe moment
- WATCH: Pia Wurtzbach discusses Miss Universe mix-up with Steve Harvey
- Pia Wurtzbach meets Lea Salonga in New York
- James Franco responds to Pia Wurtzbach: 'I love the Philippines!'
- Pia Wurtzbach coming home to PH on January 23
- Pia Wurtzbach reacts to meeting Samuel L Jackson, Eva Longoria
- Steve Harvey releases first statement on Miss Universe 2015 mix-up
- WATCH: Pia Wurtzbach answers pageant questions in 45 seconds
- Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach on effigy issue, PH homecoming
- WATCH: Pia Wurtzbach gets her Miss Universe walk
- WATCH: Pia Wurtzbach's first interview as Miss Universe 2015
- Stella Araneta on Miss U:' I'm Colombian but I would choose Philippines'
- Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutierrez speaks up on announcement mix-up
- Colombians burn Pia Wurtzbach, Steve Harvey effigies to ring in 2016
- Colombian apologizes over video of burning Pia Wurtzbach effigy
Pia Wurtzbach as Miss Universe 2015
- Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach's New Year message: 'I've never been more proud to be a Filipina'
- See Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach as a doll
- Artist sketches Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach as a Disney princess
- Pia Wurtzbach to Miss Colombia: Fate has a plan for you
- WATCH: Miss Universe Germany upset over PH win
- PH's Pia Wurtzbach wins Miss Universe 2015
- Mix-up seen 'round the universe: Host Steve Harvey announces wrong winner
- WATCH: Miss Philippines, Miss Colombia speak up on Miss Universe 2015 mix-up
- Pro-US bases? Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach should get a briefing, activists say
- What happened? Netizens chime in on #MissUniverse2015 mixup
- WATCH: Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach's triumphant winning moment
- LIVE BLOG: Miss Universe 2015 coronation night
- Palace, politicians: Thank you, Pia, for this Christmas gift
- Miss Universe 2015 predictions: Who will win the crown?
- Miss Universe PH Pia Wurtzbach sends out message before finals
- Miss Universe PH 2015 Pia Wurtzbach asks #AlDub fans: Support me
- IN PHOTOS: Miss Universe 2015 candidates share makeup-free selfies
- LOOK: Miss Universe PH 2015 Pia Wurtzbach's national costume
- IN PHOTOS: A glimpse of the national costumes at Miss Universe 2015
- IN PHOTOS: Miss PH Pia Wurtzbach at Miss Universe preliminaries
- Miss Universe 2015: Miss Myanmar recovers from preliminary competition stumble
- Photo recap: Miss Universe 2015 preliminary competition
- Miss Universe PH Pia Wurtzbach: I'm not going to waste my victory
- Miss Universe 2015 pageant gets a confirmed date
- 5 things to know about Miss Universe PH Pia Wurtzbach
- IN PHOTOS: Miss Universe PH Pia Wurtzbach's official Miss Universe photos
- Miss Universe PH Pia Wurtzbach: Work around your weaknesses
- Emotional Pia Wurtzbach recalls challenging road to Miss Universe
- WATCH: Pia Wurtzbach wins Miss Universe PH crown
- IN PHOTOS: Recap, Miss Universe 2014-2015 coronation
If you want to look as good as Pia Wurtzbach did at New York Fashion Week but need to stay on a budget, find the latest fashion deals and coupons here.