#WalangPasok: Class suspensions, Thursday, September 21
Please refresh this page for updates.
MANILA, Philippines – Malacañang suspended government work and classes in public schools nationwide for Thursday, September 21, the 45th anniversary of the declaration of martial law under the Marcos regime.
Presidential Spokesperson Ernesto Abella said it is up to private schools and companies whether they also want to call off classes or work.
Below is a list of private schools which have also suspended classes for Thursday.
- All private schools in Davao City, as ordered by Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio
- All private schools in Quezon City, as ordered by Quezon City Mayor Herbert Bautista
- Colegio de San Juan de Letran
- Colegio San Agustin-Makati
- De La Salle Santiago Zobel School
- La Consolacion College Manila
- Manila Tytana Colleges
- Mapua University – Intramuros and Makati
- Mariano Marcos State University
- National Teachers College
- San Beda College-Manila
- San Sebastian College-Recoletos
- St James Academy Malabon
- St Paul College Pasig
- St Scholastica's College Manila
- St Stephen's High School
- Tiong Se Academy
- University of Santo Tomas
Not on the list? Help us crowdsource class suspensions by posting in the comments section or tweeting @rapplerdotcom. – Rappler.com