#WalangPasok: Class suspensions for SEA Games 2019
MANILA, Philippines – Following the recommendation of the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA), more schools and local governments announced class suspensions to give way for the Southeast Asian (SEA) Games 2019.
The De La Salle University Manila campus earlier announced its suspension of classes from December 2 to 7.
The following schools also confirmed their class holidays for all levels:
- Arellano University School of Law - December 2 to 7
- St Scholastica's College - December 2 to 7
- St Paul College Pasig - December 2 to 6
- Saint Pedro Poveda College - December 2 to 6
- Lourdes School of Mandaluyong - December 2 to 6
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila - December 2 to 7
- Universidad de Manila - December 2 to 7
- Aurora Quezon Elementary School (San Andres, Manila) - December 2 to 6
The following local governments announced class suspensions:
- San Juan City: Classes in all levels in private and public schools, December 1 to 2, 5 to 10
The MMDA also announced road closures, alternative routes, and chokepoint areas affected by the SEA Games 2019, which will run from November 30 to December 11. – Rappler.com