Topacio tweets: 'Festive mood' inside Veterans
MANILA, Philippines - On the day former President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo was released on bail, one of her lawyers took to Twitter to give the world a blow-by-blow account of what was happening inside the the Veterans Medical Memorial Center (VMMC).
Controversial lawyer Ferdinand Topacio, who was inside VMMC with the rest of the former president's team, gave the Twitterverse a unique--and for some, lighter--take on Arroyo's bail.
Here's what the spirited lawyer tweeted on Wednesday, as of posting:
More in #ArroyoWatch:
- Sandiganbayan: Why was Arroyo released?
- Arroyo bail: Forgive and forget?
- Court grants Arroyo bail in election case
- Court bars Arroyo, ex-PCSO chair from leaving
- Arroyo, 9 others charged with plunder
- Arroyo bail feared due to 'rushed' case
- Ombudsman asked to file plunder case vs Arroyo
- Comelec broke rules to charge Arroyo