VLOG: Romualdez wants 'malasakit' for Filipino workers
MANILA, Philippines – Leyte First District Representative Martin Romualdez urges the government to show "malasakit (care)" by approving House Bill No 6268 or the "Salary Standardization Law of 2015."
The said measure seeks to increase the compensation of 1.53 million government employees.
Romualdez, who is a guest senatorial candidate under the United Nationalist Alliance, says the bill needs to be passed as the needs of the people should be at the heart of public service.
In the same breath, he wants the personal income tax rate to be lowered as well.
Mara Cepeda files this VLOG. - Rappler.com
Who won in the 2016 Philippine elections?
Check out the 2016 official election results through the link below:
- 2016 official election results for Presidential, Vice Presidential, Senatorial, and Party list elections
Check out the 2016 unofficial election results for the national and local races through the links below
- 2016 Philippine Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Vice Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Senatorial Elections
- 2016 Philippine Congressional Elections
- 2016 Party List Elections
- 2016 Philippine Local Elections