6th round of VP debate: Cayetano still winner for netizens
MANILA, Philippines – For the 6th round of the vice presidential debate on Sunday, April 10, Senator Alan Peter Cayetano remained the netizens' top choice in a Rappler poll.
Of the total votes, Cayetano obtained 41.57%, closely followed by Camarines Sur Representative Leni Robredo who obtained 36.75%. Following at 3rd place is Senator Ferdinand Marcos Jr with 16.87%.
Senators Francis Escudero and Antonio Trillanes IV both got 1.81% each, while Senator Gringo Honasan got 1.2%.
Check out real-time updates on Rappler's live blog for the PiliPinas 2016 Vice Presidential Debate. – Rappler.com
Who won in the 2016 Philippine elections?
Check out the 2016 official election results through the link below:
- 2016 official election results for Presidential, Vice Presidential, Senatorial, and Party list elections
Check out the 2016 unofficial election results for the national and local races through the links below
- 2016 Philippine Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Vice Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Senatorial Elections
- 2016 Philippine Congressional Elections
- 2016 Party List Elections
- 2016 Philippine Local Elections