WATCH: Neil Llamanzares confident that wife Grace Poe will win
MANILA, Philippines – Two days before the elections, presidential candidate Grace Poe's husband, Teodoro Misael Daniel "Neil" Llamanzares, expressed confidence that his wife would win.
At Poe's miting de avance on Saturday, May 7, Llamanzares was asked how he was feeling. "How do I feel now? Confident, energetic. We're gonna make it, we're still gonna make it," he answered.
This comes on the heels of Poe asking her rival, Liberal Party standard-bearer Manuel Roxas II, to give way.
In a Facebook video posted Saturday, the Poe camp said that if Roxas quits the race, 41% of his supporters will vote for Poe, which would make her win over Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte.
As of writing, the polls show Duterte leading with an average of 35.4%, followed by Poe at 22.8%, and Roxas at 19.3%. – Rappler.com
Who won in the 2016 Philippine elections?
Check out the 2016 official election results through the link below:
- 2016 official election results for Presidential, Vice Presidential, Senatorial, and Party list elections
Check out the 2016 unofficial election results for the national and local races through the links below
- 2016 Philippine Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Vice Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Senatorial Elections
- 2016 Philippine Congressional Elections
- 2016 Party List Elections
- 2016 Philippine Local Elections