The gospel of Manny Pacquiao
BAGUIO CITY, Philippines – World's best pound-for-pound boxer and Manny Pacquiao talks about God, faith and his wish for the end of the world. The congressman, who describes himself as "born again in spirit," recently announced his intentions to eventually give up boxing to preach God's message. He claims he is still Catholic. – Rappler.com
Video by John Javellana / Editing by Patricia Evangelista.
Click on the links below for more updates on Manny Pacquiao.
- Rappler’s top 10 pound-for-pound Pinoy boxers
- Pacman denies anti-gay quote
- Pacquiao slams Obama, same-sex marriage
- Top 10 boxing tricks of Manny Pacquiao
- Anne Curtis, Manny Pacquiao want you to 'call them maybe'